Clifton Park & Halfmoon Emergency Corps, Inc. is required under federal law to protect your personal health information and these requirements are governed under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, commonly referred to as HIPAA.
The United States Department of Health and Human Services requires that we ensure administrative, physical and technical safeguards are in place to ensure your private information remains private.
As a health care provider, we are serious about your health and well-being, and we are also serious about protecting your privacy.
Information about Health Information Privacy can be obtained in two ways:
(1) Online information can be obtained through the Department of Health and Human Service
The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services has an incredible video library of resources regarding your health information and rights.
(2) You can also contact us directly with HIPAA questions:
- By phone: (518) 371-3880
- By mail: PO Box 1469, Clifton Park, NY 12065
Under HIPAA you are allowed a wide variety of access and accounting of your health information.
In order to request certain information, please find the corresponding form below.
Completed forms can be mailed to PO Box 1469, Clifton Park, NY 12065
- Request to see a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practice (ADM-020)
- Request to see, or get a copy of your medical record (ADM-022)
- Request how, and with whom your information is shared (ADM-037)
- Request we modify how we communicate your information to you (ADM-033)
- Request that a mistake in your record be corrected (ADM-024)
- Request an accounting of disclosures (ADM-027)
- Request restriction on sharing your information (ADM-029)
- To file a complaint about how your health information has been handled (ADM-038)