With 4 out of 5 Child Safety Seats being used incorrectly, it is important to have your child’s Car Seat inspected by a certified technician.
Certified technicians offer the following assistance to parents and caregivers:
- Ensure that their child’s Car Seat has not been recalled.
- Advise on how to choose an age, height and weight appropriate Car Seat.
- Instruct and demonstrate how to install and use the appropriate Car Seat in the vehicle.
- Instruct and demonstrate how to correctly place a child in the appropriate Car Seat.
- Answer any questions parents or caregivers may have regarding Child Passenger Safety.
We have regularly scheduled car seat check clinics every two weeks*, by appointment only.
If you would like to request an appointment, please fill out the form below and Car Seat Safety Technician will be in touch with you shortly to coordinate an appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Child Passenger Safety Coordinator at 518-371-3880 x153 or via email at email@example.com. Thank you!
*If are not able to attend one of our scheduled clinics, we will do our best to coordinate an appointment that suits your family's needs.