Happy 70th Birthday to CPHM!
- CPHM Celebrates 70 Years of Serving the Community
- CPHM Paramedic Ranks Among Top in the World for 50K Race Finish
- CPHM's American Heart Association Training Center is OPEN
- CPHM Named 2020 Top Workplace by Albany Times Union
- CPHM Community Outreach Program Highlight: Child Passenger Safety
- CPHM Announces 2019 Providers of the Year
- Huge Community Effort Results in 1,500 Blankets for Toys for Tots
- CPHM Announces New Opioid Overdose Prevention Training
- CPHM Receives American Heart Association’s Mission:Lifeline EMS Silver Plus Award
- 2018 CPHM Providers of the Year
- Alexander Lushpinsky: Advanced Life Support Provider of the Year
- PINK OUT: Our Support of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Russ Coonradt named EMS Educator of the Year
- Introducing Safe Sitter
- Welcoming Rebecca Carman to our Board of Directors!
Mary Claire Walker Places 14th Among International Field of Runners
CPR Classes and Skills Testing to restart in July 2020
Keeping the smallest passengers safe is a BIG priority for CPHM!
CPHM Announces 2019 Providers of the Year staff members
CPHM leads community effort to make blankets for Toys for Tots
This free 90-minute training will provide life-saving information about responding to an accidental overdose
CPHM is recognized for its performance in providing care to heart attack patients
We are thrilled to celebrate our own Alexander Lushpinksy, this year's recipient of the Advanced Life Support Provider of the Year.
As we settle into November, we reflect back on quite a special, and impactful October.
Please help us congratulation Russ Coonradt, EMT and Navy Corpsman, Petty Officer Second Class who was named the 2018 EMS Educator of Excellence.
Clifton Park Halfmoon Emergency Corps. (CPHM EMS) was recently registered as a nationally recognized Safe Sitter® Teaching Site.
We are thrilled to welcome Becky Carman as the newest member of our Board of Directors! As she begins her Board appointment, we thought we'd take the opportunity to properly introduce her with a little Q&A! Here is what she shared.
Chris Meyer, attorney at Whiteman Osterman & Hanna and Halfmoon resident is the newest member to join our Board of Directors.
The Veteran EMT students are at the mid-course mark; their achievements and the partnership support is has been stunning.
Each year we award a Paramedic, EMT and Volunteer of the Year, as voted by their peers.
We sat down Dr. John Janikas, Chairman of our Board of Directors. Here is what we learned.
Clifton Park Halfmoon Emergency Corps. (CPHM EMS) successfully organized the creation of 1,000 no-sew, hand-tied fleece blankets.
Clifton Park Halfmoon Emergency Corps. (CPHM EMS) and the Capital Region United States Marine Corps Toys for Tots are driving an all-hands-on-deck effort to assemble at least 500, no-sew, hand-tied fleece blankets. The blankets will be distributed to children in need during the Capital Region Toys for Tots 2017 Christmas season.
When is the right time to teach your children what to do in an emergency, and what do they need to know?
This past Monday, several crew members received a beautiful tribute of gratitude.
Meet one of our awesome summer interns, Kerstyn!
Meet one of our awesome summer interns, Allison!